The Ministry of Labour Guidelines state that a powered lift truck needs to have an annual safety inspection at least once a year while the Occupational Health & Safety Act requires that the mast on a powered lift truck be inspected and certified on an annual basis.
Lift Depot can offer to complete the Annual Safety that includes (1) mast inspection and certification, (2) emission analysis and a number of additional checks and tests.
Lift Depot trained technicians have the proper approved analyzers and can perform a carbon monoxide exhaust analysis and provide a recommendation to ensure your lift trucks meet or exceed the legal requirement.
BATTERY & CHARGER INSPECTION AND SERVICES:
At Lift Depot we have trained battery & charger technicians to service your industrial lift truck batteries or chargers. Our services available are not limited to but include the following:
• Planned Maintenance Programs
• Battery watering and cleaning
• Battery Load Testing and Reporting
• Battery Repair – cell replacement, acid adjustment, battery install or removal
• Proper Battery Disposal
• New Deka (East Penn)Industrial Battery and Ametek Charger Options as well as Crown, Enersys and Douglas Batteries and Chargers
• Deka and Enersys “Opportunity Charging” Batteries & Chargers
• Deka and Enersys “Fast Charging” Batteries & Chargers
• Deka Hydrasaver – Less Watering Intervals
• Battery Room Design – stationary battery racks, battery lifting equipment, battery changers, side extraction systems, lift out systems, and battery wash stations.
BENEFITS OF LIFT DEPOT
• 38+ experienced road service technicians
• 4 Full service branch facilities & 1 satellite branch
• Lift Depot can service and supply parts for all makes and models of forklifts