Lift Depot has become the leader in Ontario, providing our customers with first class customer service. Our focus on always listening to our customers needs and being available 24-7 to resolve their material handling issues has helped us to grow to where we are today . . . . . Ontario’s premier Material Handling Customer Service Provider.
Lift Depot has four full service branch locations in London, Windsor, Stratford and Cambridge with an additional Satellite Branch at one of our of good customers, GM Assembly- Cami Automotive in Ingersoll, Ontario. With 35+ Road Service Technicians and growing, dedicated Industrial Battery & Charger Technicians, 3 Operator Trainers and over 420 short term rental fleet lift trucks, Skyjack Scissor Lifts & Genie Articulating Booms, Lift Depot has the friendly & knowledgeable team of people and resources to assist your company with any of your future material handling requirements.
• Satisfying as well as exceeding customer expectations through our high standards of quality and on time delivery of our services and products.
• Developing and maintaining partnerships with both our customers and suppliers.
• Committed to providing our customers with quality products and first class customer service at a fair and competitive price, each and every time
• Constantly measuring our quality system through feed back, reports and reviews.
• Identifying, analyzing, correcting and preventing all nonconforming issues.
• Providing continuous training to all members of our team.
• Continuously improving all of our business practices.
“At Lift Depot our team is committed to building partnerships with our clients to ensure their growth and success. By raising the standard for customer service, safety, and products, we provide a competitive advantage with preferred solutions.” Rob Daniel, President . . . . . let Lift Depot solve your lift truck problems so you can focus on your core business.